Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Whole30 Update: Day 10

Papered Pine // Whole30 Day 10

I successfully completed 10 days of my first Whole30. So far, I have had only positive experiences physically and mentally. Here are some things that have improved just in these 10 days:

1. More energy in the mornings. I have really noticed that I am more productive right after I wake up. I used to get my energy kick in the early afternoon, and it was almost impossible for me to "get moving" before then unless I had something important to do. Now, I see myself playing with Zoe more and we like to go to the grocery store before lunch.

2. Weight.. I know the program officially says to stay away from the scale, but I totally ditched this mantra. After 10 days, I have lost 2.5 pounds. I was already happy with my weight so this is just an added bonus to me. I really started this to help with my lack of energy. 

On Day 9 I wanted sugar badly. I was thinking of cookies and chocolate and it was a bit difficult. But every other day has been easy. I would really love to have my oatmeal back in the morning, though. I am TIRED of eggs.

Side note: I am really excited for Thanksgiving dinner. Making a Whole30 compliant festive meal is going to be really easy. We can still have turkey, potatoes, and pumpkin pie (minus the crust) :)

xoxo, Kaisa 

No comments:

Post a Comment