Monday, November 2, 2015

Whole 30 November

Papered Pine: Whole30

Yesterday marked the start of my first Whole30. Actually, it is my first ever structured diet. I eat pretty healthy right now so I don't expect it to be too difficult. But here are some things I will miss this month:

1. Bye bye frothed milk. So sad about this. I already put my frother out of sight. 
2. Dark chocolate. I usually have a small piece after lunch. I crave chocolate and this may be difficult for me.
3. Oatmeal... yes, I am an oatmeal girl and eat it every morning. Now, I actually have to TRY in the morning. 
4. Cheese. I actually don't know how much I will miss cheese. I do love it, but I may be okay on this one. (fine print: only for a month)

So here is to a VERY healthy November. 

xoxo Kaisa

No comments:

Post a Comment