Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Currently || November Edition

I am currently:

Reading: A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman. It is SO GOOD. It is also so difficult to read with a 10 month old. The only time I have is about 30 minutes before bed. I think I will follow along with Kellie Winnell and do 30 minutes for 30 days for myself. 

Watching: I just finished watching Season 3 of Rita on Netflix. It is a Danish TV series about a woman/mother/teacher who is opinionated and sex driven. And I highly recommend it. The only problem I've had is that I can't do anything else while watching it because of the subtitles. So nursing was the perfect time to relax and catch up on episodes. 

Eating: I am doing a Whole30 in November so I made homemade Lara bars. I urge you to make some. I put 30 g of nuts with 80 g of soft dried fruit in my Nutribullet and then molded them into bars. Fabulous. My favorite so far has been almond, coconut flakes, dates, and figs. I think I may up the nut to fruit ratio in the next batch, though. 

Thinking: That I am finally starting to feel like myself again. Becoming a mom is a strange thing. It's like losing your sense of self for awhile. Everything you have is given to your baby (and I'm not saying that's a bad thing). Basically, I'm wearing jeans and make-up again. You're welcome husband. 

Loving: My baby is now climbing on EVERYTHING. It is the greatest experience watching a baby learn new things.

Doing: Working on my Project Life backlog. I printed off all of my photos from Rossman. I really liked the quality and will be using them from now on. I was about 9 weeks behind before my pictures arrived. Now, they are all in the album. I just need to get a bit creative (i.e. find time to be creative).

Project Life: Berlin Adventures


No comments:

Post a Comment